"I don't want to lead people to what I think is right. I want to lead people to what they know as their truth..."
* How inner child healing impacts your leadership (03:23)
* How to self-assess if your unintegrated shadow is getting in your way (10:35)
* Leading in these times of division (15:15)
* Tips on remaining grounded in what you do while weaving your sense of connection with something bigger than yourself (22:40)
* The gifts and challenges of being in a conscious relationship (25:57)
* How to leverage expectation hangover (36:50)
* How to catch the expectations and turn them into something more empowering (42:00)
* Find Christine and work with her (43:31)
* What makes a leader sacred? (44:22)
In today's episode I am joined by Christine Hassler, who is a Master Coach, Facilitator and Speaker with over 15 years of experience; the Bestselling Author of three books, and a Host of the Top Rated Podcast called Over It and On With It.
We dive into a lot of powerful topics, such as:
* How to lead in these times of division
* Why doing inner-child healing is so important, especially for those wanting to support and lead others.
* How to differentiate between standards and expectations.
* How to heal our expectation hangover and let go of our attachments.
* The gifts and challenges in being in sacred union with someone that is also in the work and deeply committed to his mission and his leadership.