"There’s always another side of the coin. Behind challenges, there is always a gift."
* What are Gene Keys and where do they come from (4:05)
* The Shadow and the Gift (7:44)
* Breaking the algorithm of your life (10:45)
* Channeling and learning Gene Keys (13:18)
* The power and benefits of Gene Keys on Blu’s personal life (17:56)
* Seeing the gift in Blu's challenge of hearing loss (33:32)
* How Gene Key supported Blu in her journey (39:33)
* How Challenges, Gene Keys and Different Archetypes Impacted Blu’s leadership (46:35)
* Blu’s message for the aspiring leaders and leaders around the world (56:40)
In today’s episode I am joined by Blu, a Medicine Woman, Musician, Artist, Speaker, Host of an amazing podcast called “DeJa Blu'' and a Storyteller. Blu devoted years of her life to studying the Gene Keys, to support herself and her clients to show up as a higher version of themselves and to connect with their life’s purpose.
In this conversation, we dive deep into:
* What are Gene Keys?
* Finding the greatest gifts and superpowers in your shadows and challenges.
* Gene Keys as an Integration tool.
* Plant Medicine.
* What it takes to step into true leadership.