"All Leaders are Influencers, but not all Influencers are Leaders. Influencers paint a pretty picture, but Leaders pave the way"
The difference between an Influencer and a Leader (5:13)
Potent Leadership and how to access it (6:23)
How to drop the masks to become an authentic and unique leader. (10:45)
What happens when we leaders, wear personality masks (16:22)
The importance of doing the inner-work to be a true leader (23:04)
Ruby’s Journey to becoming an embodied leader (31:47)
Moving past perfectionism (38:15)
The Book “Potent Leadership: Drop the masks, ignite the real you, and reclaim the leader within” (45:20)40)
Working with Ruby (51:10)
“What makes a leader sacred?” (52:06)
In today’s episode I am joined by Ruby Fremon - a Certified Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, Leadership Mentor and a Host of a top-rated podcast called “Potent Truth'' which was formerly known as “Today’s Thought Leaders”. She is known for her big heart and straight to the point Approach. Her work bridges the gap between practicality and spirituality that offer leaders an opportunity to create a true inner expansion.
In this conversation, we dive deep into:
- Potent Leadership and how to access it
- How to drop the masks to become an authentic and unique leader.
- Rising up, speaking up and daring to be seen.
- The importance of doing the inner work to be a true leader.
- Ruby’s journey to becoming an embodied leader.
- How to move past perfectionism
- What supported us to stand more powerfully as leaders, and share our journey as medicine women