"When we are able to move past the good girl into the empowered adult woman, we are able to access choice.”
* The "Good Girl" Programming (4:16)
* Five manifestations of the "compliant woman" programming (11:50)
* Ways in which women self-silence (12:00)
* Self-denial and how it shows up in our lives (14:31)
* Are you addicted to self-sacrifice? (21:27)
* Self-limitation no more (32:39)
* Why and how we women tend to play small and doubt ourselves (33:00)
* What you can do to step into your authentic power more fully (39:00)
* Self-questioning gets to stop (48:13)
* Different ways in which these habits might be impacting you personally, professionally and in relationship (49:15)
* Ways in which the personal development industry is encouraging bypassing and an over compensation that might not be necessary healthy. (1:06:29)
* Working with Holly Toronto (1:10:42)
* What makes a leader sacred? (1:12:08)
In today's episode I am joined by Holly Toronto, a Master Coach specialised in helping women to stop prioritising other people's expectations of beauty, belief and behaviour so they can live their life from a place of wholeness, fully aligned with the truth of who they are.
In this conversation, we dive deep into:
- The "good girl" programming and how to outgrow it.
- How to move pass the "good girl" story into a more empowering and intentional way of being.
- Five manifestations of the "compliant woman" programming and how to move past them/heal them.
- Why and how we women tend to play small and doubt ourselves.
- The impact of these programmings, on a personal, professional and relational level.
- What you can do to step into your authentic power more fully.
- Ways in which the personal development industry is encouraging bypassing and an over compensation that might not be necessary healthy for any of us!
Sigrid Tasies is proud to be working as part of the Sacred Leaders Foundation. Your contributions to this Not-For-Profit support our mission of preventing mental illness and suicide; by providing educational services we are able live our purpose which is the empowerment of individuals, and the preservation of indigenous cultures and land.