"In order to be true to yourself, you need to let go of your desire to make sense to others”
* Stop making sense and start being true to yourself (2:33)
* Letting go of making sense and living for others to choose yourself and the truth (5:03)
* How to start living your most authentic life and embodying your ultimate potential through choosing you and your truth (11:51)
* The journey to my own liberation and being true to myself (15:21)
* The story of how I created a high level mastermind (19:28)
* The creation of a Visionary Council (25:51)
* The archetype of the visionary and how embodying it opened doors for bigger dreams (27:31)
* Starting a retreat centre and recording my first music album, even when neither of those things "made sense" (37:20)
* The triggers that came up for me through each of these experiences, and the lessons and opportunities that came and continue to come from it (45:51)
* Honouring the truth of YOU (1:01:40)
*What's ONE thing that you would do to align yourself with the deeper truth (1:18:01)
Today's episode is an activation; an invitation for you to start living in deeper alignment with your truth, instead of diluting your message, playing small or playing it safe in any way to avoid other people's judgement, rejection or projections.
In this solo episode, I dive into:
- Letting go of making sense and living for others, to choose yourself and your truth
- How to start living your most authentic life and embodying your ultimate potential through choosing you and your truth
- The stories of how I created a high level mastermind, said yes to building a retreat centre and chose to record my first music album, even when neither of those things "made sense", and what that opened up for me!
- The triggers, lessons and opportunities that living in truth and alignment can offer us
- What the rewards of living YOUR truth can be
Sigrid Tasies is proud to be working as part of the Sacred Leaders Foundation. Your contributions to this Not-For-Profit support our mission of preventing mental illness and suicide; by providing educational services we are able live our purpose which is the empowerment of individuals, and the preservation of indigenous cultures and land.